Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Working the Microsoft Grand Opening

 Last weekend Microsoft had their grand opening in the mall.  They trained several artists to work in front of their store demonstrating their Fresh Paint program on this lovely 55" screen.  Loved it!

This is one of my former students - he came down to see me and together we worked this capital up, both signing it 'Me' in our respective corners.  Thanks for coming, Evan - it was fun to see you!



Here are Kim and I, just having fun.  Glad she stuck to the 'wear black' idea. :)

 Here I am doing demos on the smaller tablet of a little boy.  He and his parents were so happy with my picture.  This program is super easy to use.  Believe me, if I can learn it with just a short amount of training, ANYBODY can!  I've used a lot of paint and drawing programs, but this is definitely the best one I've tried.

(by the way, my hair was BRIGHT pink.  This is the very last, faded end of it.)


Here I am doing another demo for these young ladies. There's an easy pull-down menu to change colors, brushes, styles, etc.

All in all, it was a great weekend.  The store was mobbed from start to finish, and it was fun having a part in it.  I couldn't talk them into a free 55" screen, but hey, there's always that Fresh Paint program.

No comments:

Post a Comment