Sunday, November 27, 2016

Black Friday Weekend Sale

This is the last chance for a ten percent discount on my paintings site wide! Celebrate! I have magnets, posters and mugs, and paintings ranging from $60.00-$800.00. Something for everyone!

At 
colorcatstudios101.etsy.com

Here are a few 'somethings.'

I love my owl.  His name is Horatio. :)

 

This is a side view of a beautiful abstract, including comics. 
 

Here is a little section of one of my lovely mixed media pieces.

 

A really awesome and colorful geranium...

 

My cat.  No, she isn't for sale, but I love her so.

 

My adorable raccoon mugs.  I love mynraccoon painting, which is also on the site.  Mugs are nice, too.


 

Here's the entire comic abstract.  I call it Funny One. :)

 

Last but not least, one of my metal embossing pieces.  All on my site noted above! Happy Black Friday weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment