Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Artist at Work

All four of these photos are of the same cool piece!  I’ve been experimenting with layers of pencil, linoleum prints and color changing watercolors.  You can see that as the light and direction changes, so does the color, in my little piece and also the colors on the background card. By the time we get out of quarantine I’m going to have all kinds of art to sell at the art shows that have been cancelled and rescheduled.  If you see anything you like in my posts these days they’re all for sale, just message me. This one is for sale. It’s a very special 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” 
If you like COLOR, you’ll love my work!
Hard to believe these are all the same piece, isn’t it? It is soooo GORGEOUS in person!

I absolutely adore the layers, textures and colors.  There is so much to look at here!  :)
You can also find my work at:










No comments:

Post a Comment