Friday, May 25, 2018

Puppy for Sale!

Puppy PAINTING for sale, that is! I just posted this fine furry fellow for sale on my website.  He is full of fun and ready for a new home.  Trust me, he will be easier than a real dog! 

Have I ever told you I paint on heavy, gallery-wrapped canvas with the highest quality fade-resistant paints? I also finish my paintings with a UV varnish. If they decide to get dusty on you, all you have to do is wipe a damp cloth over them. Also, this guy badly needs a name.  Any suggestions? I’m thinking about ‘Not Quite Rabid.’

Here are a few closeups.  Love the colors and textures in this painting so much!

Here I am holding it so you can get a perspective of size.  It’s 24x36”, and I’ve got it wired for immediate hanging.


I painted him in big, bold strokes to give the feeling of imminent movement, as you should feel with a dog like this! Oh, my goodness, I love him!

 
Check out this link for details.
colorcatstudios101.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment