Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Sketching Portrait of Our Son

Doing some quick sketching in my small pad to keep my chops up. I never know what people are going to hire me for next, and sketching a wide variety of everything is always a good thing.  This wide variety of everything just happens to be our youngest son. :) 


I started this on a plane, minus the knife, of course.  It’s extremely sharp and works really well to sharpen my big fat pencils.  I’m not that good at it but it reminds me of my trip to Cuba and making music with the Cuban musicians.  When we needed to correct our music or make notes, I noticed that they could sharpen their pencils to deadly weapon status with a few strokes.  Sheesh!

Anyway, if you need me to do some artwork for you or sharpen your pencils, let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment