Saturday, September 21, 2019

Gifts in the Mail

Wouldn’t YOU like to get lovely packages in the mail filled with cool original art?  It’s possible!  Easy shopping and fun surprises as well.  You never know what kind of thank you gift I’m going to stuff into your package.  Now’s the time to start your Christmas shopping and you can get cool stuff in the mail AND get ahead of your gift-giving plans. 🙂. Always a good thing.  Www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com.

www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com

And... if you happen to enjoy postage stamps, you never know what combination you’re going to get.  As a child I avidly collected stamps, actually well into my 20s.  I learned the political geography of the entire world because it was FUN and fascinating through the collecting of stamps.  It took me until I was an adult for me to realize that I was actually just collecting pictures.  Pictures!  What a surprise and how out of character for me, haha!  Even today I still go to the post office and stand in line to get the cool stamps with which to grace your packages. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment