Saturday, September 28, 2019

Paint Pours for Sale

This little beauty is just so much fun in its waves of cool, watery colors.  It reminds me of swimming and the water flowing around myself in rivulets.  I feel cool just looking at it!  In the center I put most of the iridescents which blend gloriously with the other colors as they reach outward.  Oh, I LOVE this one of a kind piece!





I painted it on a 6”x6” cradled wood support, and let the paint flow over the edges so even the sides look like art.  Note: this is an extremely thick layer of acrylics.  What do you do if it gets dusty?  Take a damp cloth to it.  That’s all!  The surface is impermeable. Wired and ready for hanging.  Www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com.  

www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com

An heirloom for $60.00!






No comments:

Post a Comment