Thursday, December 12, 2019

Relaxing Paint Pour

I’m really happy with this piece and love the way the cells formed (a pouring artist’s goal). The cool colors are so calming they remind me of water and that little pop of hot red gels the entire work.  I love it!  



You can see where I signed it on and notice that all sides are a continuation of the front.  Just one of those little extras I think this is important to the whole and enhances the entire painting. Also, the frame is two inches deep; one of my paintings has some real heft.  Another indicator of quality.  


And... our son...

Another closeup...



These babies are made not only for you but for your great grandchildren!  Find this and similar works at www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com

This last shot is the entire piece.  Pretty much loving it.




No comments:

Post a Comment