Monday, June 16, 2014

Artist Trading Group - New Card

This is another theme based on the Big City that I just finished (see previous post about my Artist Trading Card group.)

There are only a couple rules about artist trading cards - they must be 2 1/2"x3 1/2", and you must have your name and contact information on the back.  Some time ago I made these stickers from a self-portrait I did, and they've come in really handy for ATCs.

For this set, I simply couldn't resist giving myself a hot orange 'beauty mark' on my cheek. :)

If any of you are interested in joining a group - check out ATC_World@yahoogroups.com.  It's a great way to experiment with your own art and generate new ideas for your own work, and collect some wonderful art from others!  Try it!  Then I won't be the only one tripping out to my mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment