Sunday, June 8, 2014

Travel Sketchpad, National Museum

Here's another entry from my little travel sketchbook.  It shows a couple more graffiti tags, and a sketch I did at the National Museum.  I really loved this artist's composition and the really exaggerated, oversized 'talking' hands.  I probably stood and copied it for about five minutes, and laid in some color that night in the hotel.  The colors are not true as I only had the three primary colors, and I was going by memory for color.  I DO particularly remember that the man on the left had red tights.  It draws your eyes up and into the painting, and he had nice legs! :)

Once again, nothing special about this sketch, and all kinds of flaws.  But, it serves its purpose in that I can now remember and look this artist and his work up sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment