Friday, June 15, 2018

Berry Wreath Painting

My work this morning was listing this tiny little jewel on my website. Painted in layers of transparent glazing, the colors peek through one another and you feel as if you can gaze deeply into it.  Very difficult to photograph because of its shine, it looks something like this! I love berries and all things growing! You can find what inspired me, more pics and purchasing details at 

colorcatstudios101.etsy.com. On my website you can find purchase information, lots more photos and also what inspired me!


I put in so many pictures because each one is different.  Very difficult to photograph, and in differing lights it looks different.

I would say the one below is truest to the natural colors of the painting.  It is very deep and layered, and you feel as if you can see into the depths when you look at it in person.



Oh my goodness, I love this tiny little piece!







No comments:

Post a Comment