Friday, July 12, 2019

Blackwing Pencil Sharpeners

Wow!  Now THAT’S a sharp point!  If there’s anybody else out there that loves pencils, you will adore this pencil sharpener from Blackwing!  I’ve got these sitting on a little watercolor I did of some euphorbias in our yard.  


Already a fan of Blackwing pencils, I had to order their glow in the dark pencils, because... well, who doesn’t want glow in the dark pencils... so I ordered this sharpener as well.  One of my friends turned me on to these and I am glad!  The sharpener has a duel sharpening system; first the wood gets sharpened off.  The second hole sharpens the lead itself which has already been elongated by the first sharpening.  I can’t even get them this sharp with my knife.  Try it, you’ll like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment