Thursday, July 25, 2019

Splatter Painted Bag for Sale

Don’t you just love splatter painted things?  Here are some of the many I have available.  These adorable little bags make life FUN! I use one as a small purse (just right for phone, keys a lipstick and money), one for pencils and one for makeup storage; I’m sure you can think of many ways to use them beyond this!  


They’re all canvas with zippers.  Check out my website at colorcatstudios101.etsy.com to find a whole variety of splatter painted bags; they’re just what the doctor ordered for some summer fun.  My bags are grey, charcoal, black and a nice natural tan. 

colorcatstudios101.etsy.com

Cool, huh? :). I have about 30 posted online so you can take your pick.  As long as you are there, pick out a couple for Christmas and ease your November burden!






No comments:

Post a Comment