Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Paint Pour Coasters in the Works

I’ve been working on paint pouring, recycling old tiles to make coasters. I’m curious which one you like the best. 



Please vote for numbers 1, 2, 3 or 4.  This helps me decide on future works - thanks! I can get lost in the swirls and patterns - this girl needs a little help.  I’ll be popping them onto my website in a month when I get them sealed, just in time for super cool Christmas gifts. :)

I’ve got a closeup of each one so you can get a good look at the swirls and colors...

I really like it that they’re on tiles that I’ve recycled.  We’ve gotta help this world!

Oh man, I love the following one.  It reminds me of sand and sea.

This last one is so cool! The colors and patterns are endless and just SUCK ME IN. :)

ANYWAY, check out my website colorcatstudios101.etsy.com for all kinds of goodies, and look for these in about a month.  :) 👀 








No comments:

Post a Comment