Friday, October 11, 2019

Baby Bird Painting

Now THIS one makes me LAUGH!  If you want a piece of art in your home that will start conversations and cheer everyone, this is the bird.  I mean painting.  Named Abominable Baby Bird, you better come and get it before it comes to get YOU.  Find it at www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com. 

www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com


You can find lots of photos of the painting there as well. This is one of four paintings in my Copper Beach series.  All four paintings employ the same colors: blue, white, tan, black, copper and gold.  Oh MAN, I stepped in something good this time!

It looks as if that baby bird is just stretching his wings trying to figure out how to use them so he can MOVE!



Oh my GOODNESS i love the way these paints flowed!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment