Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Coasters for Sale

These are SO BRIGHT!  I’m making coasters for an upcoming Christmas show that positively glow under black light.  Pretty much loving these.  I’m not planning on posting them on my website as I think they’ll pretty much all sell at the Mistletoe Market in December.  If you’re positively in love with any let me know and I’ll set them aside for you.  Are there any that are your runaway favorites?

I like this one... it looks a little froggy to me.


This one looks like you could literally reach into it.




Maybe my favorite with all those lovely colors...


Really cool in a butterfly wing kind of way.


Well, what can I say about these awesome colors?  LOVE!

This one looks like a gentle flowing waterfall to me.




Anyway, if there’s anything you love, let me know at colorcatstudios@gmail.com and I’ll set it aside for you.  My plan is to give them all a glossy resin top. :) ❤️ 









No comments:

Post a Comment