Friday, October 25, 2019

Florescent Coasters for Gifts

I’m excited about this sneak peek into my Christmas season wares - fluorescent coasters for gift giving!  This is a little smattering of what’s to come, reminiscent of butterfly wings, dragons and old Florentine marbled papers.  Hit these babies with a black light and they come alive!

Absolutely loving these.  The one below reminds me of a bird’s feathers.


This next one looks to me like dragons or spiny fish.  In person the blues and greens recede into the background and the reds and pinks come forward, giving it a three-dimensional effect that is mind boggling.  I tried to take a video of it but that didn’t show it either.  I guess you’ll just have to buy it so you can see it in person.



This one looks pretty cool as well.  The yellows float a surreal layer on top of everything, and I adore the lacey black lines.


Ooohhhhh.... this next one... here you are with your Florentine marbled papers!


This one looks like an x-ray, doesn’t it? :)


And this... well, let’s just close our eyes and go back to the 70s...




If you’re interested in any of these, I haven’t listed them on my website yet as I’m preparing for a couple shows.  Email me at colorcatstudios@gmail.com if you want one; they’re $15.00 each.









No comments:

Post a Comment