Sunday, October 14, 2018

Funny One Painting with Comic Strips

It’s so nice to have hired help to do the dusting.  And what is it about outdoor photography, anyway, that invites so many feline helpers?  Whatever it is, I’m glad for it.  They just want in the picture too. This piece, named ‘Funny One,’ is a mixed media piece into which I incorporated the good old funny papers - the comics.  All my favorites, of course. :). Always makes me smile. Available at 

colorcatstudios101.etsy.com


This sweet girl is always with me.  It’s no wonder she’s in the pic, she is a Maine Coone and follows me around like a dog.  That’s one of their character traits and what makes them so precious.  The faithfulness and companionship of a dog, the easy care and loving of a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment