Saturday, July 18, 2015

Reconstructing Alice, Part Three, Painting Sets

Here I am painting the very back wall of the stage for Reconstructing Alice.  This incredible show, written, produced, directed and choreographed by our daughter, Melody, will debut July 24 and run for two weekends.

Get your tickets at:
http://www.cythouston.org/shows/Reconstructing-Alice-70

You'll be glad you did!

This often happens when you're painting on top of a ten foot ladder - the thing you want to paint is just inches out of reach!  I think this is definitely helping me overcome my fear of heights!

The entire back of the stage is now pipes, graffiti, torn-down posters and... what are those... nuclear waste signs?  Whatever they are, they will enhance this dark show.  I'm excited!  Be sure to get your tickets before they sell out!


No comments:

Post a Comment