Saturday, July 23, 2016

Photographing Art

I've been at this a while today and now comes editing.  taking pics of the art once it's done is always a challenge.  Different lighting situations are needed for each individual painting and time of day.  I've taken all these, and now still have work to do!

Lots of editing.  Back door often has really good light...
 

Sometimes I don't get them square, then they're no good.

 

This one's not bad... 

 


Nice shoes...  I lay them all out and delete the ones without true colors before I bother to crop.

 

Having a hard time getting the correct reds.

Took this one because I like the dappled light. Nor this painting I was going for a breezy sky, but want to do another one with dappled light.
 

Not bad... Here I am reflected in the car... Nice colors... Not square...


Nice colors... Still not square...

 

Perfect! Uhh... maybe not...

 

Nice reds, but now the blues are a little dark...


 

Let's try again...  Standing on our bed... Nope.  Washed out.  Blah.

 

Well, I like the atmosphere of this one.  Too dark, but I might use a cropped part of it for something...

Now, it's time to delete some, and crop the rest so I can better compare.  May have to go back to the car outside and take more...

Okay,  bye for now.  I've got editing to do!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment