Sunday, April 29, 2018

Meet the Artist

Just thought you might like to meet the artist behind this crazy feed. I put my hair up a lot at home, 1) to keep it out of my face, and 2) then I don’t have to fix my hair! Two really good reasons.  But some of my scarves are kinda cute so I decided to break free and wear them out in public.  Here I go! Don’t laugh when you see me, just nod and smile to yourself and think, ‘there goes one crazy lady.’ You won’t be far off the mark.


Honestly, it’s been a really tough week for our family with a few things, actually three (trouble often comes all at once,doesn’t it?) hitting us. Tough decisions to make.  But... I can be thankful for life and for this day, and remember to treat every single person I meet with special kindness. I can pray about problems, act, and then forget about them.


AND...I can put on my happy scarf and smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment