Friday, March 27, 2015

A Much Younger Artist

Well, we are having SERIOUS computer problems in this house!  Our 28 year old son looks at me as he clucks and shakes his head.

You may not hear from me for a while, or at least see any pictures of what's going on in this artist's life.  I was trying to load 'The continuing saga of the artist's desk,' but none of the pictures will show themselves on our computer. 

In frustration, I choose a random photo, and this is what we get - me when I was in my 30s, and our little cutie girl.  Loved that hat.  And now that we're talking about it, I wish my hair still looked like that, too.  Wow.  Endless hair!  Ah, well.

Since this is a blog about art, we ARE sitting on my piano; it's been well used and well loved.  Music is art.

And, one of the highest art forms in this world, mother-loving your kids into beautiful people.




No comments:

Post a Comment