Sunday, November 4, 2018

Stuffed Animal Mixed Media Painting

I found this fine fellow whilst shopping this weekend, selling for an exorbitant price.  Instead of spending the money I decided to make him mine in another way and began drawing him in my sketch pad at orchestra practice during the rests.  Just watch an orchestra sometime and notice what musicians do during rests!  Scroll to see his development, and notice the blue light was at orchestra. Anyway, here he is.  I decided to name him Mr. Fuzzy Blump.  I had no idea stuffed animals were so fun to draw; a new series of paintings is calling to me!


I like him a lot! My decision to paint him was difficult because I liked him a lot just black and white as well.  Anyway, it was a good decision. :)


Let me know if you have any stuffed animals you need to have painted.  Then you won’t have to worry about them losing their stuffing! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment