Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Black Friday Art Sale

What? A sale?  In your own home?  YES!  10% may not sound like much but when you’re considering big pieces like this, it’s a bargain!

Go to my website,
Colorcatstudios101.etsy.com

and find special, original and one of a kind Christmas gifts from $5.00 on up for kids and adults alike.

Use the code:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColorCatStudios101?coupon=BLACK10

for a discount through Sunday!

*and why do I not give 40% discounts like big stores?  I am a small business.  I’ve worked like a crazy person to get ready for this and have had a super-difficult Covid year of sales. If I offered a 40% discount I would be operating at a loss.  Please value my art and know you’re getting lots of creativity and loved packed into each piece.  

#buylocal and please support your local business owners.



No comments:

Post a Comment