Friday, May 29, 2015

Quote for the Day; Death and Roaches

Coming from a near-death experience I had last night, here's my quote for the day for you:

I am not afraid of death.
But I am afraid of roaches.

Scared the daylights out of myself and everyone in our home tonight. I often wear a blue tooth set of earbuds dangling around my neck when I'm at home. Tonight I picked up one of our cats, and the earbud rolled down his fur. Thinking it was a roach, I screamed and threw him who knows where! Poor guy -

Who knew cats could fly?

All four cats roamed around with wary, wide-open eyes for a while, and Noah came out of his bedroom upstairs to inform me that I made him jump, too.

By the way, that quote is very true.  I know exactly where I'm going.  No fear there.

But I don't know exactly where those roaches are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment