Friday, May 25, 2018

Inspiration for This Artist

These are my Peruvian Lilies.  I prefer to call them Bad Hair Day flowers.  Aren’t they just lovely? Even though they are beautiful, they DO look like bad hair in the morning, though, don’t they? Scroll down to see what the background pattern is.

It IS a nice background.  Actually, it was serendipity.  I washed one of my summer dresses and hung it outside on our umbrella table.  It just happened to be hanging there. Of course, turquoise is such a nice compliment to red that it seemed like the perfect foil.  So there you have it!


I spend a lot of time outside. Working in the garden, puttering around, biking, swimming and of course having coffee in the morning with my guy. ❤️ I cannot overstate the inspiration I draw from the beauty of God’s creation.




No comments:

Post a Comment