Friday, March 20, 2020

Summer Art Classes

This summer I’ll be teaching metal embossing - oh, I mean SOMEDAY when we can actually touch people again.  This piece is beat up because I toss it in boxes and carry it places to use as a sample when I demo but I like it!  Anyway, here are four photos so you can see how it looks in differing light.  The copper is stained with blues, violets and magentas and something dark.  Anyway, we have that to look forward to! Message me if you’re interested in a fun class and I’ll put you on my email list.  Adults and kids alike love this class.  That way I can send out when I get dates set.



Metal embossing is one of the techniques that turns out beautifully even if the student is not an artist.  I feel it’s one of the most relaxing of mediums and you could positively forget yourself to the point that you drool.  Well, I wouldn’t, but you probably would. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment