Friday, July 20, 2018

Puppy (Painting) for Sale

I think YOU need a dog! This excitable pup needs a new home. I painted him with big loose strokes to give the feel of non-stop puppy movement, and he won’t even shed on your jeans. I use the best paints on highest quality gallery wrapped canvas, sealed with layers of UV protectant varnish. You can find him on my website 

colorcatstudios101.etsy.com and will also find deep descriptions and many other pictures.

Well, I can’t say it’s hot off the press; I guess I’ll say it’s hot off the easel.

I always like to have someone in our family take a picture with me holding my painting. This way you can get a good feel for its size.
A little closeup of my slobber boy so you can closely see the strokes and how I layered the colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment