Thursday, April 23, 2020

Quarantine Art

I’ve been working on a project to make my art affordable for everyone! You see one photo with four art cards and three more photos - those three are all the same card at different angles! Here are the four together.

And here are three photos of ONE CARD:


I created them in layers of texture and color which reveal something new at every turn.  These collectors cards, called ACEOs (Artist Cards Editions and Originals) are tiny one of a kind treasures affordable to everyone. You can find these at:
Tiny, affordable art to brighten up your desk and fabulous for the collector!

If you look very closely you may find a bit of playing card revealed.  Because I love complicated work I enjoy seeing through one layer to another (just ask me what kind of music I listen to!). I’m giving a nod to the playing cards I used as a base.  These pieces are ALWAYS 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” exactly because people like to put them in collector’s albums, just like playing cards!

NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment