Thursday, February 21, 2019

Unique, Creative Art

As a professional artist I’ve created paintings and said goodbye to them as they have all gone to various new homes around the world.  Over the years I’ve watched as my style has changed.  I look back at paintings I’ve sold and think, ‘hmm... I guess that’ll never happen again, I don’t even paint like that anymore.’  I change, I grow, I move on to new ideas; after all, I have an entire world of creativity to explore!


All this to say, if you are eyeing art by an artist, ANY artist, whatever medium, BUY IT.  You are not buying Walmart (fake, reproduced, fall-apart) art, you’re investing in an artist’s life.  You’re purchasing an heirloom, a legacy and it’s not going to come around again. If you miss your chance, that particular piece will never happen again.  


You can join the artist in that shining, creative moment in time and enjoy a beautiful, unique piece that can never be reproduced.  Now THAT is special.  Yes, Mr. Bear is long gone, but I DO have small posters of him at  

colorcatstudios101.etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment