Friday, August 30, 2019

Second Group of Art Coasters for Sale

I have been seriously busy adding work to my website every day getting ready for fall markets and shows.  That being said, if you like any of these, grab them now!


Gorgeous, huh?  I’m curious which one you like best.  Details to make them yours are on my website, www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com. 

www.colorcatstudios101.etsy.com



Now that I have them photographed, I’m going to flood them with super-glossy protective resin and give them nice cork backs. 🙂. If you want them, now is the time because I am not going to be making more!  



I like this one... it looks octopussy.



As far as the black and gold coasters, I made only eight and just posted the other four in my previous post.  When I asked if people wanted to see that they were recycled I got a resounding yes, so you my find little chipped pieces or a bit of grout I left on one.  Picture me digging through piles of discarded builders’ junk, scraping and scrubbing and you’ll get the picture.  Anyway, once these are gone, they are GONE! 

Oh my goodness, I love these!


No comments:

Post a Comment